Boondi Ladoo Recipe
Make Boondi Ladoo Today
If you are already here then you must be loving the ladoos, I like it too. Last diwali I was thinking what sweets should I make at home to celebrate the occasion and I selected boondi ladoo to be one among all the sweets. All my friends and relatives seems to love it, I hope if you make it for your lovables then they will surely like it.
Ingredients for Boondi Ladoo:
- Gram flower (Besan 1cup)
- Melon seeds(1-2tbsp)
- Cardamom powder (1tbsp)
- Oil (1cup)
Recipe for Ladoo:
- Take Gram flowers (besan) add water to it and make a thin paste.
- Take a pan and add oil to it when it becomes hot. Take utensil which I have shown below.
- Pour the thin gram flower paste on the top of the utensil and the besan paste will fall down to the hot oil in round shape.
- Fry it for 5-10 minutes in medium heat.
- Take it out from the oil.
- Take 2cup of water and boil it when it starts boiling add sugar and cardamom again boil it till it become thick.
- Put all the fried bundi to the syrup and leave it 10 minutes.
- Squeeze the syrup from the boondi and make it round shape with help of your hands.
- Put it on refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Now the boondi ladoo is ready to serve. It is most common sweets in diwali. Make it at your home and present it to your friends as diwali gift. I guess I answered your question that was bouncing in your mind “How to make boondi ladoo”, so go ahead and make it for your near ones.