Chilli Garlic Noodle Recipe
Garlic Noodles Recipe
I think Chinese recipes are very easy to make and tasty as well. We Indians love to eat Indo-Chinese as pure Chinese food will be little tasteless for us.
I love Chinese food and can go for it at any time, there is a famous restaurant chain called Panda Express which is one of my favourite restaurant. Stir-fry noodle is my most liking among all; sometimes I like fried rice too. I usually make both the recipes when I have nothing planned or I am not in a mood of cooking long hours. In both of the recipes you don’t have much to do, just throw some ingredients together and it will turn to a tasty food. I thought why not to share this Chinese noodle recipe with you. Here are the details for you.
Ingredients for Chinese Stir Fry Noodle:
- 150 gm noodle (boiled partially)
- 1 cup green, red, yellow capsicum (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup Mushroom(sliced)
- ¼ cup French Green beans(sliced)
- ½ cup Carrot (thinly sliced)
- A handful of snow peas(fresh or frozen)
- A handful of sweet corn(fresh or frozen)
- 2 eggs(Scrambled)
- One medium onion(thinly sliced)
- You can use any vegetables as per your choice.
- 6-7 clove garlic(finely chopped)
- 1tsp Soya sauce
- 1tsp oyster sauce
- 2tsp Szechwan sauce(optional you can use chilli garlic sauce as well)
- 2 ½ tsp vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of Chinese salt
Steps to Make Chinese Noodles Recipe:
- Boil noodle as the instruction on packet says. Do not boil it too much, make it 80% done. Once it is done, drain the water and spread it on a flat surface and toss it with a tsp of oil so that noodles will not stick to each other.
- Now in a pan add oil when it becomes hot add chopped garlic and fry it till garlic turns to slightly pink in colour.
- Add vegetables to it along with onion and salt. shorted them with hot oil till half cooked.( Do not over cook them)
- Now add Soya sauce, oyster sauce to the vegetables and give it a quick mix.
- Add Szechwan sauce/ Chilli garlic sauce and mix the vegetables well.
- In another pan, make Scrambled egg.
- Finally add Scrambled egg and boiled noodles to everything and mix it well as all the sauce will be well coated to noodles. Sprinkle some Chinese salt and mix it well.
Now the hot & delicious Chinese noodle is ready to serve. You can serve it with some vegetable Manchurian, Chicken Manchurian or any of your favourite soup. I love to eat this with hot and sour soup. Try it once in your kitchen and leave me two lines about your experience.