Chinese Noodle Recipe
Chinese Chicken Noodle Recipe
Do you like Chinese fast food? Most people love Chinese food specially noodle, fried rice and roles.
I and my husband both love indo-Chinese food so I started making some noodles at home. I still can’t forget my school days when I was asking mom for 10 bucks every other day for evening snacks with my friends. I and all of my friends go to the roadside Chinese noodle restaurant for those yummy chicken noodles or chicken roles. I tried many types of noodles at home like shrimp noodles, veggie noodles but I think Chinese chicken noodle is my favorite one.
Ingredients for Chicken Noodle:
- Chicken (1/4 lb cut into small cubes)
- Noodle (1/2 packet)
- Cabbage (cut into very small pieces)
- Carrot(1/2 cut into very small pieces)
- Capsicum (1/4 cut into small pieces)
- Garlic (1 flake minced)
- Green chili (1 chopped)
- Chili sauce (2tbsp)
- Soya sauce (1and half tbsp)
- Tomato sauce (2-3tbsp)
- Oil (3tbsp)
- Ginger garlic paste (1/2tbsp)
- Salt (as per taste)
How to Make Chicken Noodles:
- Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, yogurt, tandoori masala, salt for at least 1hour.
- Then fry the chicken, when chicken turns to golden brown keep it aside.
- Take another pan, add oil when it becomes hot add chopped garlic to it and fry it for 5-10 sec.
- Add all vegetables to the oil and fry for 3-4 minutes. Keep in mind don’t fry the vegetable more, it should be 70% done.
- Add fried chicken to the vegetable then add soya sauce, chili sauce, tomato sauce, salt to it and mix it well.
- Now boil the noodles in another pan and drain all the water from that.
- Add the boiled noodles to the chicken-vegetable mixture, mix it well.
- If it becomes dry sprinkle little water on top of it.
Now the noodle is ready to serve. This is good to go for 2-3 people. If you cook this chicken noodle at your home and serve to others then let me know how it goes.