Easy Homemade Cake Recipe
Here is my Valentine Cake Idea
No doubt everyone celebrates Valentine’s Day, you also buy gifts, food and through parties for your loved ones. This year I thought to make a cake at home instead of buying one from the market.
I think this Valentine cake turned out well as my hubby loved it. So I am sharing its recipe and process with you to try for your loved ones.
Ingredients for Cake:
- All Purpose Flour / Maida(2 cups)
- Sugar(1 1/2 cup)
- Vanilla essence(1 tsp)
- Oil(1/2 cup)
- Milk(1/2 cup)
- Hot Water(1 1/4 cup)
- Baking powder(1 tsp)
- Baking Soda(1/2 tsp)
- Butter(2 sticks)
- All purpose flour(1/3 cup)
- Vanilla essence(1/2 tsp)
- Sugar(3/4 cup)
- Milk(3/4 cup)
How to Make Homemade Eggless Cake:
- Take mixing bowl add all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda.
- Add sugar, oil, warm milk to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add hot water and make a very smooth batter. Now add vanilla essence and mix it well.
- Grease a cake tin with oil/butter and add the batter to it.
- Bake the cake on 350 degree Fahrenheit for 30-40 minutes.
- For frosting you can use readymade frosting which is available in the market or you can follow my steps to make it yourself.
- Mix sugar and all purpose flour in pan, add milk, mix well and cook it in a low to medium heat until mixture becomes really thick.
- When mixture cools down completely, add butter (but it should be at room temperature) to the above mixture, add vanilla essence and beat until it becomes smooth and creamy. Now your cream is ready.
- Now decorate the cake with your own idea.
Now your cake is ready, you can serve it immediately or can keep it inside freeze and serve chill.