Easy Homemade Vegetable Soup
Tasty Vegetable Soup
There are lots of advantages in having a warm soup, vegetables are also low in calorie and high in vitamin (like carrot, celery, beans, cabbage). If you want to warm up your winter night then try this vegetable soup at your kitchen. This vegetable soup will refresh your winter evening and if you want to get the best taste of homemade vegetable soup then here is the ingredients and process of making your wonderful soup.
Easy to make Vegetable Soup Ingredients:
- Carrot (1/4 cup)
- Beans (3-4 large size)
- Zucchini (1/2 of a large size)
- Capsicum (1/4 of a small size)
- Onion (1/2 of the large size)
- Cabbage (1/4 cup)
- Mushroom (2-3 finely chopped)
- Celery (1/2 cup it is very low in cal and high vitamin)
- Spring onion (for garnishing)
- Soya sauce (1tbsp)
- Red chili sauce(1-1/2tbsp)
- Tomato sauce (1tbsp)
- Black pepper (3-4 crushed)
- Garlic (5-6 cloves finely chopped)
- Vegetable oil (1/2 tbsp)
- Vegetable stock (2-3 cup)
- Corn flour (1 tbsp)
- Salt (according to your taste)
- Sugar (1/4tbsp optional)
How to Make Vegetable Soup:
- Finely chop all the vegetables as shown in the picture. Take a deep pan, add oil when oil become hot, add chopped garlic and give a quick toss.
- Now add the vegetables and fry it in a medium flame till vegetables become half done.
- Now add the vegetable stock, if you don’t have it you can add water too. Now boil it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add soya sauce, chili sauce, tomato sauce and black pepper, mix it well. Again boil it for 1-2 minutes.
- Now take the corn flour and mix it with cold water (do not take too much water you can take ¼ cup of water).
- Mix the corn flour to the boiling vegetable. Now adjust salt according to your taste. I prefer to add little sugar but it totally optional. Mix the sugar and salt well to the soup.
- Garnish the soup with chopped spring onion.
Now the soup is ready to serve, it is really needed when the weather is cold outside. If you have any new ideas on vegetable soup then don’t forget to share with me.