Egg Chicken Roll Recipe
Homemade Chicken and Egg Roll
Have you ever tasted Chinese egg chicken rolls? I love the rolls from panda express but the egg and chicken roll that I cook at home is totally different than that. If you go to Indian restaurants or visit India then you can try these rolls. They are so tasty, I just love them. It is a starter you can try it at home and I bet you will like it.
Indian Egg Chicken Roll Ingredients:
- All purpose flour (1 cup)
- Cabbage (1/4 finely chopped)
- Mushroom (5-6 sliced)
- Carrot (1 finely chopped)
- Chicken (1/4lb cut into small pieces)
- Egg (2)
- Soya sauce (2tbsp)
- Chili sauce (2tbsp)
- Tomato sauce (3tbsp)
- Black piper (1/2tbsp)
- Oil (2tbsp)
- Salt (as per taste)
- Capsicum (1/2 sliced)
- Onion (1 medium sliced)
How to Make Chicken Egg Rolls:
- Take a pressure cooker and give one whistle to the cabbage.
- Take a pan and add oil, when it gets hot add marinated chicken and fry it 5-6 minutes. When chicken turns golden brown keep it aside.
- Fry onion, capsicum and mushroom when it becomes ready add boiled cabbage and fry it 2-3 minutes.
- Add chili soya and tomato sauce and fry it again for 2-3 minutes.
- Add fried chicken and mix it well.
- In the meantime you can make the dough using all purpose flour.
- Take the flour and add ¼ cup of water and mix it well by hand, if you need more water then add it but do not make the dough very soft by adding more water.
- Make chapati or roti using this dough, this normally looks like tortillas.
- Take a pan, when it becomes hot add the chapati. After 2 minutes turn it over and add 1/2tbsp oil to it.
- Add the beaten egg and again turn it to other side, cook it in medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Take the egg chapati out and roll it using chicken, capsicum, onion and mushroom mix.
- Roll it with the foil/paper and serve it.
the delicious Indian egg chicken rolls in the picture, I hope you will also like it. If you happen to cook it at home then don’t miss to write your experience here.