Fresh Spinach Salad
Recipe for Spinach Salad
Green vegetables are very necessary for health. You can eat the vegetables by making any kind of curry or you can make varieties of salads. I usually prefer to eat salads than making curry as you lose so many rich vitamins and minerals in cooked foods. If you love to eat salad then make this spinach salad at your home today. Hope you will like this healthy spinach salad.
Ingredients for Spinach Salads:
- Spinach (6-7 sticks)
- Chick peas (garbanzo beans 2-3tbsp)
- Tomato (1/2 cut into small pieces)
- Onion (1/2 cut into small pieces)
- If you want you can add cucumber/pickle cut into small pieces.
- Yogurt (2-3tbsp)
- Roasted cumin powder (1/2 tbsp)
- Chat masala (1pinch)
- Salt (as per your taste)
Recipe for Healthy Spinach Salad:
- Take a bowl wash the spinach leaves in water and cut it into small pieces.
- Add chick peas/garbanzo beans to the spinach. This should be cooked, you can buy the frozen chick peas from the market.
- Add onion and tomato to the spinach.
- Then add roasted cumin, yogurt, chat masala, salt and mix it well.
Now the spinach salad is ready to serve. You can serve it with rice or chapatti or any kind of food. If you make this at home then let me know if you liked it.