Grilled Stuffed Chicken Recipe
Best Stuffed Chicken Recipe
I have been away from blogging for a long time. By the way, wish you all a very Happy New Year.
This time I came up with a very mouth-watering recipe, hope you all will enjoy it. I did not celebrate Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Year with traditional American foods, this time I thought of adding some American flavours to my food. As usual I love chicken and prefer to do lots of experiment with it. The recipe is for 2-3 people.
Ingredients for Roasted Chicken Legs:
- 3-4 medium size chicken drumsticks(wash and dry it)
- ½ cup minced chicken
- 1 tsp butter/Oil
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pinch of pepper powder
- One serrano pepper minced (optional)
- Salt as per taste
How to Make Grilled Chicken:
- In a skillet add 1tbsp of oil/butter, when it becomes hot add minced garlic, parsley, basil leaves and Serrano pepper and saute for a while.
- Now add Chopped onion and fry for a while till it turns slightly brown.
- Add minced chicken to the fried onion and let it cook till tender. Add salt and 1tbsp keema masala (it is purely optional I use it just for flavour).
- Transfer it to a bowl and let it cool down. Once it cools down add mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, black pepper and mash it well.
- Now time for dressing that chicken. With a sharp knife slit at one side of chicken drumstick so that it will become a pocket to hold this stuffing.( This slit should be 1 inch from the top where the most meat is)
- Now add 1 tbsp of stuffing inside this chicken pocket and close the pocket carefully.
- Preheat the oven in 375 degree Fahrenheit and bake stuffed chicken for about 30-45 minutes till become golden brown. (Brush oil/butter in-between and turn them periodically so that chicken will not burn).
Now your stuffed chicken drumsticks are ready to serve with your favourite salad and sauce. I love to eat them with cabbage, carrot salad and with green chutney. I hope you like it and don’t forget to share your suggestions, comments and feedback here.