How to Cook Egg Curry
Indian Egg Curry Recipe
Egg is very helpful for health; one egg will add 90 calories to your meal so plan accordingly. You can make lots of dishes with egg, all the egg recipes are very easy and less time consuming. Boiled egg curry is one among them that takes less time and tastes the best. I really love to make it little different by going for spicy fried egg curry.
Spicy Egg Curry Recipe:
- Egg(4 boiled)
- Onion (1 medium finely chopped)
- Oil (2-3tbsp)
- Ginger garlic paste (1/2tbsp)
- Coriander powder (1/2tbsp)
- Cumin powder (1/2tbsp)
- Turmeric powder (1tbsp)
- Chili powder (as per taste)
- Salt (as per taste)
- Tomato (1 small finely chopped)
- Warm Water (1/2 cup)
Fried Egg Curry Recipe:
- Take ½ tbsp oil, when oil gets hot add the boiled egg with little bit turmeric powder. Fry it 2-3 minutes and then take it out from the oil.
- Again take 1/2tbsp of oil, when it gets hot add the chopped onion and fry it until it turns to golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, chili powder and fry it for about 5 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato and fry it till oil leavels from the masala.
- Now add warm water and mix it well, at last add fried eggs to the mixture and salt.
- Boil it 5 minutes and add some coriander leaves for garnishing.
Now the Indian spicy egg curry is ready to serve, if you make it at your home then don’t forget to leave me your comments.