How to Cook Peas Paneer Masala Curry
Making Peas Paneer Masala Curry at Home
If you are here then I guess you must be loving Indian curries a lot. Have you ever tried Paneer curry with peas in it? It is awesome, try it with paratha or naan (wheat bread) and I bet you will like it.
Peas Paneer Masala Recipe:
- Onion (1 medium size finely chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste (1tbsp)
- Tomato (1medium size finely chopped)
- Coriander powder (1tbsp)
- Cumin powder (1/2tbsp)
- Chili powder (1/2tbsp)
- Whole garam masala (2 cloves, 1 cinnamon, cardamom, 3-4 black pepper)
- Paneer (12-15 cubes)
- Peas (1/2 cup)
How to make peas paneer masala:
- Add oil to the pan when the oil become hot add whole garam masala to it.
- Then add chopped onion.
- When the chopped onions will become little brown, add ginger and garlic paste to it. Cook it 3-4 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato you can add tomato puree instead of raw tomatoes. Tomato puree gives a nice color to the curry.
- Then add cumin, coriander, chilli powder to the fried masala mixture and add few drops of water as well. Water will not let the masala burn.
- Cook it until the tomatoes get mixed with the mixture.
- Add cut paneer to it and cook it about a minute then add 1 cup of water to it.
- After 2 minutes of cooking add the peas and again cook it about 4-5 minutes.
- Then add chopped coriander leaves.
Here is the delicious Indian peas paneer curry ready to be served. I hope you along all who eat it will like it. If you think we can add something to the curry and make it more tasty then feel free to comment here.