How to Prepare Gulab Jamun
Easy Way to Make Gulab Jamuns
Hey, tell me honestly who doesn’t look for desserts after a delicious full meal? Most of the Indians like to see gulab jamun in their dessert menu. My hubby and I like to eat gulab jamuns anytime and particularly I love it a lot. It does not take more time to make these gulab jamuns so you can make it easily at your home. Last time I made this sweet during Diwali. Here is the step-by-step guide to prepare gulab jamuns in your kitchen.
Gulab Jamun Ingredients:
- Milk powder (1cup)
- All purpose flour (1/4 cup)
- Butter (3tbsp unsalted)
- Sugar (1cup to make sugar syrup)
- Baking powder (1pinch)
- Cardamom (1-2 crushed)
- Oil (for frying)
- Milk (1/4cup)
How to Make Gulab Jamun with Pictures:
- Take milk powder, all purpose flour, baking powder and butter. Mix it well with each other.
- Add milk to the mixture and make soft dough with it. Remember don’t make it very soft.
- Keep it aside for 10 minutes. Make small balls with this dough.
- Take a pan and add oil for frying. When oil gets hot, fry the balls with the hot oil. When it becomes slightly brown take it out from the oil.
- Take another pan and add one cup of water, add the crushed cardamom to the boil water.
- Then add the sugar to the boiling water, leave it up to 10-15 minutes for boiling. When it become little thick add the fried gulabjamun to the sugar syrup.
- Leave it for 10 minutes at least, and then serve it. You can keep it in the freezer and serve it chilled.
If you liked my recipe and would make it at home then don’t forget to share your experience with me.