How to make a Simple Cheesecake
Easy Italian Cream Cheese Cake Recipe
Well actually cheese cake has various recipes, most of the cheesecake is made by cream cheese but few people also use ricotta cheese or cottage cheese as the main ingredient. Basically people in India mostly use this cottage cheese as the major ingredient and it is evenly delicious like American cheesecake. It is my kitchen version of cheesecake and here is my cheesecake recipe for you to try at home. You can follow this process and if you have any innovative ideas then don’t forget to share with all of us by commenting here.
Simple Cheese Cake Recipe Ingredients:
- 15 graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
How to Make Simple Cheese Cake at Home:
- First crushed the graham cracker and make fine pieces.
- Take a mixing bowl, mix the crushed graham cracker and melted butter. Now take this mixture and make a base on bottom of baking sheet.
- Now take another bowl and mix cream cheese with sugar until it is smooth. Blend in milk, and mix in the eggs one by one, mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour, beat until it is smooth.
- Pour the batter on top of the crust base.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and bake the cake for 1 hour. Now turn off the oven and let the cake cool for 3-4 hours.
- Then chill the cake in refrigerator and serve it cool.