Very Popular Indian Dessert Recipe
Mango Pulp Dessert from My Kitchen
I know everybody love mango, it is one of my favorite fruit. It always tempts me to eat as much as possible so I thought of making a good dessert with mango. Even though it is a seasonal food but you can make it any time using the mango pulp which is readily available in the market.
You can name this dessert mango mousse, amarkhand or srikhand what ever you like.There are lots of health benefits of mango like it is high in iron, prevents cancer and heart diseases, and help from acid problems. So I can suggest you to eat mango at least during its season time. Here is my favorite dessert recipe for you. The recipe is for 6-7 people.
Ingredients for Mango Dessert:
- Mango pulp(1can, you can use fresh ripe mango as well)
- Cream cheese(8 oz/227gm, you can use thick yogurt)
- Sugar(as per taste)
- Saffron(a pinch for garnishing)
- Nuts (4-5 Pistachio, almonds slice for garnishing)
- Rasgulla(10-12 small size)
How to Make Mango Dessert:
- Add mango pulp, cream cheese (cheese should be in room temperature) and sugar to the grinder and grind it. (You can use yogurt instead of cream cheese. In a muslin cloth hang around eight to ten tbsp of thick yogurt till it becomes dry like paneer).
- Add milk to the mixture and grind it again till become smooth.
- Make one layer of that mango mixture on bottom of a bowl then put rasgullas on top of it. again give one more layer of that mango on top of rasgullas.
- Garnish with sliced Pistachio, almonds and saffron. If you want you can add two three rasgullas on top just for decoration.
- Refrigerate it for three to four hour and serve it chill.
Hope you will enjoy this dessert and don’t forget to leave me a comment. If you have any new dessert ideas please share with us here.