Paneer Kadai Recipe
Making Kadai Paneer at Home
Are you a vegetarian? If you are then you must be loving paneer. The chicken for non-vegetarian is equally compared with paneer for vegetarians in India. I constantly try to get some vegetarian recipes as I have couple of friends that keep requesting as they don’t take meat. Paneer is the king of vegetarian dishes, without paneer vegetarian party will not complete. Kadai paneer is one of the most popular punjabi dishes.
- Raw coriander (1tbsp)
- Onion (1 medium sliced)
- Tomato (2 medium finely chopped)
- Garlic (1tbsp)
- Ginger (1tbsp)
- Capsicum (1 cut into small pieces)
- Green peeper (1-2 finely chopped)
- Paneer (450gms cut into small pieces)
- Whole garam masala (1bay leaf, 1 cinnamon stick, 2-3 cloves, 3-4 black pepper)
- Salt (as per taste)
- Oil (2-3tbsp)
How to Make Kadai Paneer
- Take a frying pan, add oil. When the oil starts boiling add the coriander and chopped onion to the heated oil. Fry it till it become golden brown.
- Mix the finely chopped Tomato to the fried onion.
- Add chopped garlic and whole garam masala. If you will add the garam masala later that will give the nice flavor to the curry.
- Cover it for an about 5 minutes When the oil come out of the tomato means it is done, add capsicum now.
- After 3-5 minutes add the paneer.
- At last add some chopped coriander leaves to the Paneer Kadai recipe and serve it.
Now the kadai paneer curry is ready to serve. You can serve it with chapati, naan bread or rice. I love kadai paneer with butter naan so let me know if you try this at home.