Recipe for Besan ke Ladoo
Simple Guide to Make Besan Ladoos
Usually people of India plate up sweets or ladoo on happy ceremony or at the time of festival. Diwali and Dashera are the most celebrated festival in India. People make different kinds of sweets and ladoos at home. Remember, one besan ladoo is about 195-200 cal. If you are in a diet plan then I will suggest not to eat this more than one. These ladoos are very tasty and rich in calories. Here is my besan ladoo recipe that you can try at home.
Ingredients to make Besan ke Ladoo:
- 1-1/2 cups ladoo Besan (available in Indian Stores, if you are outside of India)
- 1/2 cup Desi Ghee (clarified butter)
- 3/4th cup sugar
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- 4-5 tbsp almonds
- 1 tbsp raisins
Way to Make Besan Ladoo:
- Take a pan and heat the ghee.
- Add the gram flour to the ghee and fry it on a low flame till it changes the color to brown.
- Now let it cool for at least 1 hour.
- Add powdered cardamom and sugar. Mix it well.
- Now add chopped almonds and raisins to this flour mixture and mix it well.
- Make the round shape ladoos and serve.Garnish this with chopped almonds
Now the ladoo is ready to serve. You can keep this ladoo in an airtight container for 4-5 months.