Recipe for Christmas Cake
Homemade Carrot Cake Recipe
I keep looking for ways to make something new on occasions, cooking something different is all that I want. Today I made this carrot cake for giving surprise to my hubby as he likes it a lot. You can use it for Christmas cake, thanksgiving cake, birthday cake, whatever you want. I made this carrot cake today and here are some carrot cake pictures that I took while baking it.
Carrot Cake Ingredients:
- All purpose flour (2cup)
- Carrot (1 large finely shredded)
- Sugar (1cup)
- Baking powder (1/4tbsp)
- Vanilla essence (1/2tbsp)
- Egg (1)
- Butter (1tbsp)
- Foil/ Cake Pan (I have taken here round shape but you can pick as per your wish)
- Milk (1 and 1/2cup)
Simple Christmas Cake Recipe:
- Take the all purpose flour, add milk, baking powder, shredded carrot, vanilla essence, well beaten egg, sugar and melted butter.
- Mix it well and make a fine paste as shown in the image. Make sure it should not be very thin or very thick.
- Mix the paste with spoon or cake mixer for at least 10 minutes.
- Add little butter on the bottom of the foil/pan then add the carrot and flour paste to the foil.
- Preheat the oven before half an hour then put the foil to the oven in 300 degree Fahrenheit for 30-40 minutes, keep checking in the middle.
- You can see it in the mid time whether it is fine or overcooked.
Now your easy carrot cake is ready, leave it to cool and then decorate with the cream as per your wish. I have decorated my cake a little bit, let me know if you like my cake decoration. Try it today and don’t forget to leave a comment about your experience.