Sabudana Vada Recipe
How to Cook Indian Snack Sabudana Wada
It was a rainy day so I wanted to make some good Indian snacks for our evening tea. Luckily I soaked sabudana for making khichdi but the rain motivated me to make sabudana wada instead of making the khichdi.
So here is the simple and easy sabudana vada for you to cook at your home.
Ingredients for Making Sabudana Wada:
- 150 grms of Sabudana
- 1 large boiled Potato
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 3-4 no of green chilli (optional)
- 40 grms of ground peanuts (roasted)
- ½ tsp red chilli powder (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Hand full of coriander leaves (finely chopped)
Steps to Make Sabudana Wada at Your Home:
- Wash and soak sabudana in a large container for at least an hour. Once you see your sabudana in the container is doubled in size then it is ready for making wadas.
- In the meantime fry some peanuts. Let it cool down; then crush it to small pieces.
- In another container add soaked sabudana, boiled potato, salt, chopped green chilli, lime juice (you can use chat masala as well), red chilli powder, chopped coriander leaves, ground peanuts and mash them thoroughly.
- Make small patties or you can give them kabab style shape, or any shapes you like.
- Now deep fry them till it turns to golden brown.
- Serve them hot with green chutney or any chutney you like.