Spicy Gobi Manchurian Recipe
How to Cook Gobi Manchurian
I love making dishes using cauliflowers but among them gobi Manchurian is my favorite. I learned making gobi manchurian from my friend and when I made it first time it was just amazing. Hope you will like it sure. Definitely this gobi manchurian recipe is from her but I am putting it together for you people so that you also cook this at home and enjoy the dish.
Gobi Manchurian Ingredients:
- Corn flour/corn starch (1tbsp)
- All purpose flour(4tbsp)
- Gobi/Cauliflower Florets (1/2 cup)
- Coriander powder (1/2tbsp)
- Cumin powder (1/4tbsp)
- Salt (as per taste)
- Soya sauce (1tbsp)
- Green chili sauce (as per taste)
- White vinegar(1/2tsp)
- Baking soda(a pinch)
- Tomato sauce (2tbsp)
- Onion (optional 1medium finely chopped)
- Ginger (1/2tsp finely chopped)
- Garlic(2tbsp finely chopped)
- Oil (for frying)
- Ginger garlic paste (1/2tsp)
Process for Cooking Gobi Manchurian at Home:
- Take the gobi(cauliflower) and wash it well with cold water.
- Take corn flour and all purpose flour, add salt ,ginger garlic paste, corinader, cumin pwder, half of soya sauce, salt, vinegar, baking soda and water to it. Mix it well, add all the gobi in the corn flour(you can add a pinch of food color).
- Take a deep pan for frying, take 1cup of oil and fry the cut gobis in medium heat for 5minutes or till cauliflower becomes slightly golden brown. Now take them out and let it sit for a while.In hot oil fry those cauliflower again till turn brown.(If you will fry those cauliflower double time that will become crispy)
- Take another pan, add 2tbsp oil. When oil gets hot then add onions and fry it till it turns brown.(It is purely optional if you do not want to add onion just skip this step).
- Add ginger, garlic and fry it 1-2 minutes.
- Add soya sauce, chili sauce and tomato sauce and mix it well. Fry it for 2 minutes and then add the fried gobi to the sauce and mix it well.
- Now add some chopped spring onion for garnishing and serve it hot with chapatti or rice or serve as a starter.
If you cook using my recipe then don’t forget to write your experience here.