Spicy Lamb Chops Recipe
Easy Lamb Chop Recipe
I was craving for lamb since a long time, finally got some time to make sumptuous lamb chops for our dinner tonight so thought why not to share with you.
I have tried this food at many restaurants in Chicago but mine is little different than all. You will notice it if you make it in your kitchen. Here is the recipe for you. The recipe I have given here is for 2-3 people.
Ingredients for Lamb Chop:
- 4 pieces lamb loin chops
- 1/2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1/2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 ½ tsp tomato paste
- 2tsp plain yogurt
- 1/2tsp hot and sweet ketchup
- 2 tsp finely grated ginger
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 ½ tsp hot sauce (or as per your taste I like hard sauce so used here 1 n ½ tsp but you can use as per your taste)
- 1 ½ tsp light brown sugar
- Salt(as per taste)
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
Recipe for Lamb Chop:
- In a pan toast the coriander and fennel seeds in a medium flame. Shake them continuously so that it does not burn. Turn off the flame once you smell the lovely aroma from these seeds and it turns slightly brown. Now take them out and let them cool.
- Now make a fine powder of this seeds.
- In a mixing bowl mix all the spices with the yogurt, tomato paste, ginger, garlic, hot sauce, Hot n sweet ketchup, brown sugar, salt, black pepper, apple cider vinegar, and oil. Now marinade these lamb chops for 30 minutes. You can leave it overnight or 2-3 hours as you wish but it will give you the great taste in all ways.
- Now preheat the oven to 475 degrees F. Add those marinated lamb chops in a baking sheet/dish, bake these for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes reduce the heat to 300 degree F and again bake it for 10-15 minutes.
- Now remove this from the oven and allow it to cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
Now your lamb chops are ready to serve hot with your favorite sauce or salad. I love to eat this with creamy green peas sauce and crispy potatoes. My husband likes the green peas sauce a lot. Hope you enjoy my version of lamb chops. Please do not forget to add your comments here.