How to Make Spinach Poori
Do you have kids at home? It is really tough to feed kids as they are very choosy on foods they want to eat. They do need lots of vegetables in their regular diet. Spinach is rich in vitamins and minerals that everyone needs to add to their meal. If you are looking for a way to make your child eat spinach then here is a better idea. Spinach poori is the delicious food that everyone will like. Especially children love to eat Indian poori, if your child has no problem with puris then try this spinach poori at home and feed him/her.
Ingredients for Making Poori
- Fresh Spinach (1 bunch)
- All purpose flour/wheat flour (2 cup)
- Salt (1/2tbsp)
- Water (as per requirement)
- Oil (for deep frying)
Homemade Spinach Puri Recipe
- Wash the spinach and boil it for 3-4 minutes, when it will become soft drain all the water and wash it with cold water.
- When it cools down grind it to a smooth paste.
- Add the spinach paste, salt to the flour and mix it well.
- Add water as per requirement and make soft dough. Dough should not be too soft.
- Leave the dough at least half an hour.
- Divide all the dough into small equal quantities.
- Roll each dough to round shape and fry it in medium hot oil. Oil should not be very hot.
Now the poori is ready to serve with dal or any kind of vegetable curry. I love to eat puri with potato curry, my favorite one. If you cook this spinach puri at your home then let me know how it goes.