Stir Fry Recipe
Simple Stir Fry Recipe to Cook at Home
Stir-frying is a technique for cooking food quickly in high heat. Trust me it is so tasty everyone in my family like the food. The only thing you have to remember stir fry means every ingredient should be in bite size so that you can enjoy taste of every ingredient.
Stir Fry Ingredients:
- Carrot (1medium size)
- Chicken (1/2lb boneless cut into cube size)
- Red pepper(1/2 cut into bite size pieces)
- Mushrooms(4-5 sliced)
- Broccoli (1small cut into florets)
- Ginger (1 thumb size slices thinly)
- white wine (1tbsp)
- Roasted unsalted cashew (handful optional)
- Good-tasting stock (1/3 cup vegetable or chicken)
- Soy sauce (2tbsp)
- lime juice (1tbsp)
- Garlic (3-4 cloves minced)
- Corn starch or corn flour (2tbsp dissolved in water )
- Red chili (1 minced)
- Chili sauce (1tbsp)
- Black pepper(1/2 tbsp)
- Salt (as per taste)
- Oil ( as per requirement)
How to Make Stir Fry:
- Marinate the chicken for about an hour.
- Take a deep pan; place it in a medium heat for stir fry sauce. Add all the ingredients except garlic and corn flour and boil it. When it starts boiling add the garlic and corn flour to it.
- Stir it continuously till the sauce become thick.
- Take another pan add little oil when oil starts hot add the marinated chicken and fry it till it turns to golden brown. Keep it aside.
- Again take 2tbsp of oil in a pan add minced ginger and sauté it for 1-2 second then add carrot and mushroom and fry it in medium heat. At this time add the white wine so that it will tender and fry the ingredients nicely. Fry the carrots 2-3 minutes.
- Now add the broccoli, other vegetables and add stir fry sauce and continue frying another 2-3 minutes.
- Remember one thing broccoli should not be very soft, it should be crispy.
- Add remaining sauce, cashew if you want and fried chicken. Mix it well.
- Fry all the ingredients another 1-2 minutes.
- Now the delicious stir fry is ready to serve.
Enjoy your stir fry with jasmine scented rice or chapati. I really love this stir fry a lot hope you will also like it.