Stuffed Bhindi Fry
Bharwa Bhindi Recipe
Lady finger is really a popular vegetable in India. People also call this okra/bhindi in hindi. You can make different kinds of curry with bhindi, you can google for Indian Bhindi Recipes to find some ideas. Bharwa bhindi is a simple way of stuffing different spices inside bhindi. Here is my simple stuffed bhindi recipe from my kitchen.
Ingredients for Stuffed Bhindi:
- Bhindi/lady finger (10-12 medium size)
- Mustard paste (2-3 tbsp)
- Red Chili paste(2tbsp)
- Garlic paste (2tbsp)
- Turmeric powder(1tbsp)
- Salt (to taste)
- Gram flour (1tbsp)
- Oil (2-3tbsp)
Bhindi Fry Recipe:
- Wash the bhindi and wipe it completely, then split them diagonally as shown in the picture. It should be from one side only.
- Mix all the paste together along with the gram flour.
- Now stuffed the bhindi with the paste.
- Take a pan, add oil, when oil becomes hot, add the stuffed bhindi and fry it carefully in low to medium heat till it changes its color to brown from all sides and become tender. (Remember fry it carefully else it will burn)
Now the stuffed bhindi is ready to serve with rice or chapatti, I hope you along your friends and family will enjoy this recipe. If you have any bhindi recipe ideas just feel free to shout here.