Thanksgiving Deviled Eggs
How to Make Perfect Deviled Eggs
It is the perfect time to think about food for thanksgiving as it is coming really fast. Here is a tasty and low carbohydrate recipe for you, trust me you don’t have to take any cooking classes or don’t have to be a great chef for making deviled eggs.
You can serve it as a starter in your thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter or in your family get-together. If you have never made deviled eggs before, I assure you it’s going to be easy and simple. Here I will give you the step by step process so that it will be easier for you. This recipe is for 2-3 people.
Ingredients for Deviled Eggs:
- 3 large eggs
- 2tbsp mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper(as per taste)
- 1/2tsp Paprika
- 1tsp finely chopped Spring onion
- 1tsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2tsp vinegar
How to Make Deviled Eggs without Mustard:
- First hard boil the eggs. (Add vinegar to water, this will help contain egg whites from leaking out if any of the shells crack while cooking and add pinch of salt that will help the eggs boil faster)
- Boil the eggs for 10-15 minutes, once it is done replace the hot water with cold and let it cool down for a while.
- Now peal the shells and let it sit in the cold water for couple of minutes.
- Now slice these eggs lengthwise with a sharp knife and make it two parts as shown in picture.
- Gently remove the egg yolks, place in a small mixing bowl and arrange the eggs white in a serving plate.
- Mash these egg yolks with a fork, once it’s done add mayonnaise, salt, paprika and black pepper to it.
- Again mix mashed yolk and mayonnaise well, make a fine paste.
- Now fill a tbsp of yolk mixture to the eggs white and sprinkle some red paprika, spring onion and coriander leaves on top.
Now your deviled eggs are ready to serve. You can serve it with your favorite chips and salad. Please feel free to post your comments and suggestions.