Vegetable Cutlet Recipe
How to Make Vegetable Cutlets
I love snacks in fact we all love snacks, but finding some recipe that is rich in vegetables is not easy. It really becomes tough for me when I think about a party and what I should cook for the starter. I also have to keep in mind that everyone will like it. If you ever felt yourself in the same shoes as mine then here is a dinner party starter that you can make easily in your kitchen. I have tons of friends who love vegetable cutlet, hey not to forget they can drive miles to eat these as well.
Ingredients for Vegetable Cutlet:
- Carrot(1/2 large)
- Beat root (1/2)
- Potato (one medium)
- Onion (1 medium finely chopped)
- Cauliflower (1/4 small size)
- Green chili (1 finely chopped)
- Green beans (3-4 sticks)
- Ginger garlic paste (1tbsp)
- Cumin powder (1/4 tbsp)
- Coriander powder(1/2 tbsp)
- Curry powder (1/2tbsp)
- Oil (for deep frying)
- Breadcrumbs (2tbsp)
- Gram flour (1tbsp)
- Semolina (1/2tbsp)
Vegetable Cutlet Indian Recipe:
- Finely chop all the vegetables and wash it.
- Take a pan add 1 tbsp oil, when oil becomes hot add all vegetables and fry it till that turns to golden brown.
- Boil or microwave the potato. Mash the potato with the fried vegetables and keep it aside.
- Again heat ½ tbsp oil then add chopped onion when it turns golden brown add ginger garlic paste, add coriander, cumin, curry powder.
- When oil starts leaving from the spicy masala add the mash potato.
- Make small balls (round shape) or the shape you like.
- Take the gram flour and make a thin paste then dip the vegetables into the gram flour paste.
- Mix the semolina with breadcrumbs.
- Roll the vegetables balls with the breadcrumbs and fry it for ½ minutes on hot oil. Make sure heat should be medium.
- When the balls turns to golden brown take it out from oil. Remember don’t fry it more otherwise that will burn. You can keep marking the semolina, that will turn to white and standout. When you see that then your vegetable cutlet is ready.
Now your delicious Indian vegetables cutlets are ready to serve with green or red chutney. Hope you will like it. If you ever make my favorite vegetable cutlets at your home then don’t forget to comeback and share your experience here.