Simple & Healthy Vegetarian Recipes
Are you the type of person who loves veggies because of their great benefits? Then it is always a great idea to
include them in your daily meals. But if you are sick and tired of your ordinary and old vegetable recipes, don’t
worry because you can discover healthy vegetarian recipes by simply exploring this page. I will provide you with
the best and easy-to-cook recipes that you and your family will surely enjoy.
Are you now ready to know them? Then explore this page. Here, most of the vegetarian cuisines are Indian so it is now time for you to learn something new. As of now, there are up to ten recipes that can provide you new kitchen fun and surprises.
To help you understand the entire cooking process, I made sure that all the instructions are presented well. So, what are you waiting for? Check them out now!
If you are a frequent visitor to my blog then you might have noticed it is full of non-vegetarian recipes. Some of my friends who don’t eat non-veg complained many times and asked for some vegetarian recipes. So here is a vegetarian recipe on your request.
I thought of making a tasty and easy to prepare food as I am craving a lot for good food.
Blogging has never turned boring in these three years. The journey has made more exciting and curious to learn new dishes.
A simple soup/dal recipe mixed with different spices and vegetables. If you are one of the lovers of lentil then here is a simple dal recipe for you.
Do you love Italian food? I really like it a lot. Italy is not like India where you find 1000s and 1000s of recipes, anyway I found one interesting recipe that I can share with you. Here I have a unique Italian recipe for you. The recipe I have given here is for 2-3 people.
If you have ever read my previous recipes you would know my craziness for non-veg dishes and how much I love to cook non-veg than vegetarian dishes. But there are some vegetarian dishes that I really love, chilli paneer is one among those. It is a Chinese dish.
I think you must be knowing hundreds of quick easy meal ideas but I have one recipe which will become your family favorite. It is a very healthy and quick to make, just mix of rice and moong dal people call it khichdi. The recipe I am giving here is for 3-4 people.
I hope you know Punjab is a state in North India and dal makhani is the signature recipe of this state.
Spinach contains lots of vitamins. Infact raw spinach is full of nutrients. One cup of raw spinach contains 0.86 grams of protein and 7 calories.
Many Indian are vegetarians and they eat vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk, etc. These foods hold micro-nutrients and vitamins that produce antioxidants which are good for heart, blood pressure and diabetes.
- Kidney Beans Indian Recipe - (2/3/2011 2:49:59 PM)
- Mushroom Matar Recipe - (1/25/2011 9:57:30 PM)
- Spinach Moong Dal - (1/19/2011 12:59:44 PM)
- Stuffed Bhindi Fry - (1/6/2011 6:58:40 PM)
- Palak Aloo Curry - (1/5/2011 11:48:39 AM)
- How to Make Chana Masala - (8/16/2010 1:27:32 PM)
- Brown Rice Pasta - (6/23/2010 7:57:30 PM)
- Paneer Kadai Recipe - (5/1/2010 8:19:53 PM)
- Chilli Mushroom Recipe - (4/30/2010 11:22:55 AM)
- Spicy Gobi Manchurian Recipe - (11/12/2009 4:40:29 PM)
- Malai Kofta Recipe - (10/31/2009 11:13:55 AM)
- Okra Yogurt Spicy Curry - (10/10/2009 10:35:37 PM)
- Fried Rice Vegetarian Recipe - (10/1/2009 10:18:07 PM)
- How to Cook Peas Paneer Masala Curry - (9/25/2009 7:35:55 PM)