Homemade Recipe Ideas
Do you have passion for cooking? Then you need to intensify that passion by simply adding to your list a new batch of homemade recipes. Well, this would not be hard now especially that my page is here to provide you with all the things you are looking for.
The homemade recipes here in my page are the finest, healthiest and cheapest recipes that you can do in the kitchen. The great thing about these homemade recipes is that they are inspired by different cultural cuisines. So, you will have something new to provide your family.
But how about the ingredients? Well, you don’t have to worry because even if most of them are foreign, you can easily find them in the local market. So, you will never experience any trouble or problem.
The instructions are also very easy to follow because they are presented in a very simple and clear manner.
Why don’t you try these homemade recipes now?
Everyone loves biryani, I have also seen many non-indians are madly in love with Biryani. You can make different varieties of biryani like fish, chicken, egg, lamb/mutton, vegetable and so on.
I have been away from blogging for a long time. By the way, wish you all a very Happy New Year.
Pineapple with Mayonnaise sounds interesting. I thought I will make it more interesting by adding some Indian spices to it.
Today I thought to eat something different and not very common in Indians, I tried to make chicken quesadilla at home so here is the outcome. Do you love snacks? What a silly, if you love snacks and would like to try something different then go and grab your apron because I am going to teach you how to cook Quesadillas at your home.
You know healthy food always includes fish as it is rich in protein and less in fat. I love to eat tilapia fish for these reasons. This fish has lots of benefits like most important is muscle building diet, it helps in reduce blood pressure as it contains omega-3 fatty acid and many more. Here I have a delicious recipe for you, this recipe is good enough for 2 people.
Vitamins are natural stuffs located in food those are essential to keep our body healthy. There are lots of vitamins and minerals present in fish like calcium, iron, zinc, iodine and phosphorus. Calcium is highly required for body and you can get maximum calcium from fish. If you want to consume less saturated fat then you need to eat fish rather than meat because fish contains less saturated fat as compared to dark meat and chicken.
If you ever been to panda express you must be wondering how to make kung pao chicken at home.I must tell you the dish is quite easy to make. Do you know a cup of kung pao chicken contains how many calories? It contains 450cal, 27% protein, 10% carbs and 63% of fat. I think it may help you in your diet plan. The recipe I am giving you is for two-three people.
Easy tips and tricks for making pizza. I know pizza is a favorite dish to many people. But some time we do not wish to go for pizza parlor or order it from home. So not to worry about it I have a great solution for you.
It’s summer time, I know you must have lots of plan like outing, grilling outside etc. Yes you can grill inside your home but there is more fun in outdoor grilling and dinning.
Do you like Chinese fast food? Most people love Chinese food specially noodle, fried rice and roles.
- Prawn Biryani Recipe - (2/19/2011 11:24:11 PM)
- Low Carb Diet Breakfast - (2/14/2011 5:05:48 PM)
- Indo Chinese Chicken Fried Rice - (1/30/2011 9:32:08 PM)
- Prawn Malai Curry - (1/28/2011 12:18:11 AM)
- Indian Chai Tea Recipe - (1/21/2011 9:22:30 PM)
- Mustard Fish Curry - (1/20/2011 11:13:28 PM)
- Easy Homemade Vegetable Soup - (1/3/2011 2:36:16 PM)
- Iced Coffee Drink Recipe - (8/7/2010 8:17:26 PM)
- Stir Fry Recipe - (7/18/2010 2:47:14 PM)
- Holiday Cookie Recipe - (5/20/2010 7:08:52 PM)
- Spinach Puri - (5/17/2010 7:58:46 PM)
- Fresh Spinach Salad - (4/29/2010 11:14:39 AM)
- How to Make Naan - (11/23/2009 10:38:08 PM)
- Making Tandoori Chicken - (11/22/2009 6:30:35 PM)
- Recipe for Christmas Cake - (11/20/2009 7:46:28 AM)
- How to Cook Egg Curry - (11/18/2009 9:50:45 PM)
- Boondi Ladoo Recipe - (10/30/2009 6:09:48 PM)
- Egg Chicken Roll Recipe - (10/18/2009 10:16:37 PM)
- Semolina Dough with Stuffed Coconut Recipe - (10/2/2009 7:24:10 PM)
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe with Yogurt - (9/28/2009 9:14:53 PM)